Always choose a reputable mobile device repair shop for your iPad repair in Atlanta. You’ll find that it’s fairly easy to locate a technician who is qualified to work on Apple products without having to take your device to a certified Apple Drop-Off Location. Compu-Shack’s techs are highly skilled and able to work on any Apple device, whether an iPhone, iMac, MacBook, or iPad. Consider contacting our team for same-day iPad service and repair to avoid having to wait a week or more for Apple to fix a broken iPad. Reach our repair shop at 770-797-2977 to schedule service.
5 Common iPad Repairs We Offer At Compu-Shack
1. Do your apps keep freezing, failing to open, or remaining non-responsive? Non-working apps can be extremely frustrating, especially if you depend on Maps, Whats App, and other add-ons that add convenience to your life. Try turning your iPad off, waiting a full minute, and powering the device back on. When all else fails, remember our shop is close by and is the perfect solution when you’re looking into where to fix a cell phone or tablet.
2. When your device fails to connect with WiFi, there are a few simple tricks you can try, such as restarting the device, making sure you’ve typed in the correct WiFi password, and disconnecting to the network and reconnecting. If your iPad is not working with your wireless connection, try another one; if the problem persists, call a tech from Compu-Shack to set up an appointment for a repair. We’re often asked, ‘Is an iPad worth repairing?’. We believe the affordable cost of a quick fix is well worth it compared with the price of a replacement device.
3. Are you dealing with charging problems? The issue could be something as simple as an old battery that needs replacing, but it could be something more serious. Bring your iPad in to Compu-Shack and we’ll take a look at your device and offer the best and most efficient resolution to your charging hassles.
4. An iPad cracked screen repair can restore your device to like-new condition at a very affordable price. Our techs can swap out your broken screen for a new one while you wait, so you won’t have to plan a second trip to our repair shop. We replace cracked and broken screens multiple times a day using genuine OEM parts and components. Trust us for a quality, lasting repair at Compu-Shack.
5. We repair black screen issues when your iPad won’t turn on. Before you schedule a repair, check to see if your battery is dead or whether your device is charging correctly. Lastly, try restarting your iPad; if you still cannot get the device to turn on, you’ll need to see one of our techs for an iPad repair in Atlanta.
Rest easy knowing that we can often provide a same-day repair to avoid having to go a long with without your tablet. Call Compu-Shack at 770-797-2977 if you have questions for a technician or need to request a repair ticjet- we're here to help. Follow us on Facebook to stay connected.